Welcome to my Blog!

Welcome! My name is Michael Somppi and I'm a competitive cross-country skier. I developed this blog so sponsors, family, friends and fans can keep up to date with my life as a full-time athlete. You can expect regular blog posts about racing, training, and life in general. Check out other sections of my blog by clicking on the tabs above.

Thursday, 23 January 2014

Holiday Montage

Christmas was a little different this year, staying in Canmore rather than being home in Thunder Bay.  Lucky for me, I had visitors throughout the holidays to keep me company.
Skating on the picturesque Lake Louise with my girl.
Looking over the Lake Louise Fairmont Hotel.  Went for a fun snowshoe with mama bear over the holidays.
Christmas Eve Czech/Canadian Dinner!  We had a big Christmas meal with a combination of Czech traditional foods and Canadian traditional foods.  From left to right: Jana, Britt, Me, Russell, Jana, Zeke, Jan, and Voigta.

No comments: